Birkat HaMazon for Sfirat Ha'Omer
We are now in the period of the counting of the omer - the seven weeks between the second night of Passover and Shavuot - in which each day of the week, and each week, is associated with one of the seven sfirot.
Back when I lived in Mount Airy, Philadelphia, I once heard someone say after eating:
Today is tiferet sh'b'chesed (tiferet within chesed), so I say:
"May this food, which is becoming my body, help feed tiferet sh'b'chesed."
(Each day of the omer, insert the sfira combination for that day.)
Blessings,
Ilana
Back when I lived in Mount Airy, Philadelphia, I once heard someone say after eating:
"May this food, which is becoming my body, help make the sacred dreams of the universe come true."I adapted this blessing after eating, for these seven weeks, as follows:
Today is tiferet sh'b'chesed (tiferet within chesed), so I say:
"May this food, which is becoming my body, help feed tiferet sh'b'chesed."
(Each day of the omer, insert the sfira combination for that day.)
Blessings,
Ilana

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home