Top 15 / Please vote early and often
Please vote for Margie Klein and Kavod House.
FYI...
What I love about Kavod House:
#15: it's T-accessible
#14: clothing swaps
#13: We have our annual membership retreats at Christian retreat centers
#12: financial accessibility (eg, not only does the membership retreat cost less than $50, but there are subsidy funds available, for if you can't afford that much)
#11: Events usually include food, and food includes a gluten-free option
#10: It uses the two-table system
#9: It's one of only 2 communities in Boston where I've led davenning
#8: There is a guest room.
#7: There are couches. Like, a lot of them
#6: Kavod House's first board president is also a main organizer of the Kavod House annual color war
#5: I know I can recommend it to pretty much any young Jew in Boston: either it'll be a good community for them, or they'll at least go there and hear about something that is
good for them.
#4: Membership meetings and board elections are run really well
#3: I've met multiple friends there
#2: on the membership list, there are as many Ilana's as Rachel's, and more [E/I]lanas than Sara(h)s. Wow.
#1: Every time I go to an event, I know I'll see people that I totally love and cherish. And I usually don't know which ones it'll be.
If you've gotten this far, please take 30 seconds and vote to help get recognition and support for a community that's important to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home