Introduction to Enchanted Ingredients
I've been collecting these mini-poems for several years now, and recently have been putting them into an Excel spreadsheet. I have about 600 at this point. ("Spreadsheet poetry" is an enchanted ingredient.)
The idea is that although some of them are just ear candy (yes, "ear candy" is an enchanted ingredient), others constitute a vocabulary of my life. I intend to post essays about selected enchanted ingredients.
But first, to give you a taste of what I'm talking about, here are the A's (by first part). Most of these I came up with myself, but certain ones (with initials in parentheses after the ingredient) are from other people.
a train of thought that hasn't left the station (S. M.)
accessible infinity
accidental phonecalls
administering angel
adrenaline hill
adventurous earrings
aftertaste of clarity
aftertaste of truth
age spurt (B. K.)
Aliza Ben Or
alleged dancing
alruistic selfishness (M. C.)
ambivalent dumplings
ambivalent granola
ambivalent silverware
amniotic love
anachronistic dreams
angel etiquette
angered integrity (J. W.)
angry integrity
anticipated worlds
antisocial action
applied poetry
approximate stars
Argentinian penguins (J. W.)
artificial onions
artificial phlegm
artificially sweetened learning
assigned scenery
associate siblings
authentic ice cream
authentic (vs. pretentious) silliness
avocado in spirit
avocado inspiration
The idea is that although some of them are just ear candy (yes, "ear candy" is an enchanted ingredient), others constitute a vocabulary of my life. I intend to post essays about selected enchanted ingredients.
But first, to give you a taste of what I'm talking about, here are the A's (by first part). Most of these I came up with myself, but certain ones (with initials in parentheses after the ingredient) are from other people.
a train of thought that hasn't left the station (S. M.)
accessible infinity
accidental phonecalls
administering angel
adrenaline hill
adventurous earrings
aftertaste of clarity
aftertaste of truth
age spurt (B. K.)
Aliza Ben Or
alleged dancing
alruistic selfishness (M. C.)
ambivalent dumplings
ambivalent granola
ambivalent silverware
amniotic love
anachronistic dreams
angel etiquette
angered integrity (J. W.)
angry integrity
anticipated worlds
antisocial action
applied poetry
approximate stars
Argentinian penguins (J. W.)
artificial onions
artificial phlegm
artificially sweetened learning
assigned scenery
associate siblings
authentic ice cream
authentic (vs. pretentious) silliness
avocado in spirit
avocado inspiration

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home